This type of training is designed to assist the individual return to optimal function after the acute phase of the condition, usually following surgery or physical therapy for an injury. Initially, the client completes a musculoskeletal screening and a functional fitness assessment, from which a program is developed. The program consists of strengthening and stabilization of the spine, the joint, and the associated muscles in question, restoring normal movement and strength. The training will take place in a supervised fitness setting with a post-rehab specialist. The fitness training is not intended to take the place of medical treatment, but to complement it.
Examples of such medical conditions we work with would be:
- Lower Back Problems
- Shoulder and Neck Problems
- Rotator Cuff Problems
- Shoulder Impingement
- Heart Disease
- Knee and Hip Problems
- Knee and Hip Replacements
- Balance and Coordination Problems
- Diminished Capacity to Perform Daily Activities
- …And Others.
- The other benefit of post-rehab conditioning is preventative in nature. This training is designed to strengthen, stretch, and stabilize muscles surrounding suspect joints, such as the knee, shoulder, or low back with the goal of preventing future problems and alleviating everyday aches and pains.
Contact us to schedule your appointment today! (239) 649-7181 or email us questions at email@example.com